Camping World - BETTER TO BE A CUSTOMER @ CW INSTEAD OF AN EMPLOYEE!!
Consumers, count yourselves lucky....at least you don't work for Camping World.The service you get is a direct result of the way this company treats its employees.
The CEO, Marcus Lemonis, is WAY more concerned with becoming a movie star and filling his pockets than with anything to do with his employees. He has a new REALITY SHOW ON TV where he claims to be "saving the American Dream". He takes failing businesses and "saves" them by finding "customers" and "investors". In one episode, he tries to "save" a failing used car business.
In another he tries to "save" a failing eco friendly cleaner business...want to know what happens behind the scenes?? Try this....Good Sam Club and Camping World (the business he is CEO of and should be paying attention to instead of trying to be a celebrity) now, ALL OF A SUDDEN is in the CAR business AND all of a sudden carries the ECO-ME brand!! That's right, those INVESTORS & BUYERS, are actually Camping World employees who are forced to appear on the show as "investors and clients" to buy the products!! So now Camping World is stuck with an entire line of ECO-ME product that won't sell....that's the part no one is seeing here.
"Saving the American Dream"??? Really? Ask HIS employees about their American Dream. There has been a "freeze" on raises and bonuses at CW for YEARS!!
That's right folks YEARS!!!!
CW has no annual review (he doesn't see the need for them since he has no intention of rewarding good work and has actually REMOVED HUMAN RESOURCES FROM SOME OF HIS OFFICES), no annual raise, no bonuses, no 401K match, and crappy insurance.Seems to all the employees here at CW, the only one getting the American Dream here is Marcus!!!d65ba85 review #469962
You may also like
- "While we were in India, I received an email that stated we were confirmed for our tour in Dubai. On the original form it had listed 3 different times,..."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "I was only maybe 15% through with my full body treatment package that my dad bought us for Christmas 2013 at a price of $4851.80. My dad paid the amount..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I purchased the thermal Whelp system on November 25, 2014. I plugged it up and put the bulb in the bulb heated and exploded had fire dripping from it and..."
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- " The pizza looked old. It was room temperature, which is Not rare at this location, when it arrived. When my toddler spit it out, I tried it and no..."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."