Camping World - BETTER TO BE A CUSTOMER @ CW INSTEAD OF AN EMPLOYEE!!
Consumers, count yourselves lucky....at least you don't work for Camping World.The service you get is a direct result of the way this company treats its employees.
The CEO, Marcus Lemonis, is WAY more concerned with becoming a movie star and filling his pockets than with anything to do with his employees. He has a new REALITY SHOW ON TV where he claims to be "saving the American Dream". He takes failing businesses and "saves" them by finding "customers" and "investors". In one episode, he tries to "save" a failing used car business.
In another he tries to "save" a failing eco friendly cleaner business...want to know what happens behind the scenes?? Try this....Good Sam Club and Camping World (the business he is CEO of and should be paying attention to instead of trying to be a celebrity) now, ALL OF A SUDDEN is in the CAR business AND all of a sudden carries the ECO-ME brand!! That's right, those INVESTORS & BUYERS, are actually Camping World employees who are forced to appear on the show as "investors and clients" to buy the products!! So now Camping World is stuck with an entire line of ECO-ME product that won't sell....that's the part no one is seeing here.
"Saving the American Dream"??? Really? Ask HIS employees about their American Dream. There has been a "freeze" on raises and bonuses at CW for YEARS!!
That's right folks YEARS!!!!
CW has no annual review (he doesn't see the need for them since he has no intention of rewarding good work and has actually REMOVED HUMAN RESOURCES FROM SOME OF HIS OFFICES), no annual raise, no bonuses, no 401K match, and crappy insurance.Seems to all the employees here at CW, the only one getting the American Dream here is Marcus!!!review #469962
You may also like
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."
- "Insight Travel Company is very self serving, putting money making priorities in favor of commissioned merchants and travel guides. Buyer Beware, their shopping tours are a sham, misrepresenting you, the..."
- "I booked a tour in January for Spain named "Spanish wonder" which will start on June 5th this year.I got a single deal and was sure that it means that..."
- "I have had Zoomtown for over a year, in that time I have never had DL speeds even close to 50% of advertised rate. I have spent 20+ hours in..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "I have been to this location before with a bad experience but management helped me greatly since it took so long and they were unable to address all of my..."
- "I ordered a magenta and white dress as shown in my confirmation email and packing slip. I didn't get a magenta and white dress. Instead they sent a..."
- "AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN. CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY. WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."