Camping World - BETTER TO BE A CUSTOMER @ CW INSTEAD OF AN EMPLOYEE!!
Consumers, count yourselves lucky....at least you don't work for Camping World.The service you get is a direct result of the way this company treats its employees.
The CEO, Marcus Lemonis, is WAY more concerned with becoming a movie star and filling his pockets than with anything to do with his employees. He has a new REALITY SHOW ON TV where he claims to be "saving the American Dream". He takes failing businesses and "saves" them by finding "customers" and "investors". In one episode, he tries to "save" a failing used car business.
In another he tries to "save" a failing eco friendly cleaner business...want to know what happens behind the scenes?? Try this....Good Sam Club and Camping World (the business he is CEO of and should be paying attention to instead of trying to be a celebrity) now, ALL OF A SUDDEN is in the CAR business AND all of a sudden carries the ECO-ME brand!! That's right, those INVESTORS & BUYERS, are actually Camping World employees who are forced to appear on the show as "investors and clients" to buy the products!! So now Camping World is stuck with an entire line of ECO-ME product that won't sell....that's the part no one is seeing here.
"Saving the American Dream"??? Really? Ask HIS employees about their American Dream. There has been a "freeze" on raises and bonuses at CW for YEARS!!
That's right folks YEARS!!!!
CW has no annual review (he doesn't see the need for them since he has no intention of rewarding good work and has actually REMOVED HUMAN RESOURCES FROM SOME OF HIS OFFICES), no annual raise, no bonuses, no 401K match, and crappy insurance.Seems to all the employees here at CW, the only one getting the American Dream here is Marcus!!!f3a8e3b review #469962
You may also like
- "1800 miles to pick up an rv that I was told countless times by more than one was solid and would get me back home but when I drove..."
- "We traded our 5th wheel camper for another one. Was told that it didn't leak and was in great condition. When we went to pick it up we..."
- ""This company is a scam. BEWARE PARENTS. We had the Full Refund Protection for $150 - but they do not honor it. I signed my daughter up for a trip to..."
- "On 01-10-2015 I have purchased a 2011 Audi R8 at Presidential Auto Leasing and Sales. Dealer requested full payment of $110,000.00 in order to issue Bill-of-Sale. Mark Fentress (General Manager)..."
- "Our 2.5 yr old pampered front loader Electrolux washer had a noise when filling/emptying along with a burning smell. Consider that these are top of the line expensive units. Our..."
- "So i received an sms regarding of an order and its tracking number is 304913518 . I was confused because i didnt made any transactions. I have lazada app in..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I purchased a 50 in TV with the one hour guarantee. Drive truck to back of the store and watched the last TV be loaded into the truck before mine...."
- "A few weeks ago I came across a YouTube video showing exactly the part my dad needed for his '66 Bonneville, a battery tray. I got the phone number..."