Camping World - BETTER TO BE A CUSTOMER @ CW INSTEAD OF AN EMPLOYEE!!
Consumers, count yourselves lucky....at least you don't work for Camping World.The service you get is a direct result of the way this company treats its employees.
The CEO, Marcus Lemonis, is WAY more concerned with becoming a movie star and filling his pockets than with anything to do with his employees. He has a new REALITY SHOW ON TV where he claims to be "saving the American Dream". He takes failing businesses and "saves" them by finding "customers" and "investors". In one episode, he tries to "save" a failing used car business.
In another he tries to "save" a failing eco friendly cleaner business...want to know what happens behind the scenes?? Try this....Good Sam Club and Camping World (the business he is CEO of and should be paying attention to instead of trying to be a celebrity) now, ALL OF A SUDDEN is in the CAR business AND all of a sudden carries the ECO-ME brand!! That's right, those INVESTORS & BUYERS, are actually Camping World employees who are forced to appear on the show as "investors and clients" to buy the products!! So now Camping World is stuck with an entire line of ECO-ME product that won't sell....that's the part no one is seeing here.
"Saving the American Dream"??? Really? Ask HIS employees about their American Dream. There has been a "freeze" on raises and bonuses at CW for YEARS!!
That's right folks YEARS!!!!
CW has no annual review (he doesn't see the need for them since he has no intention of rewarding good work and has actually REMOVED HUMAN RESOURCES FROM SOME OF HIS OFFICES), no annual raise, no bonuses, no 401K match, and crappy insurance.Seems to all the employees here at CW, the only one getting the American Dream here is Marcus!!!review #469962
You may also like
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."
- "I took my RV to camping world at ST.Augustine FL. first lie Stephen Phillips I bought new tires no problem I told Steve while you have the tires off check..."
- "Primo Vacations or Primo Travel seems to have recently affiliated itself with an internet scam artist out of Florida named Fred Siller. Fred Siller claims to be..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."
- "Terrible!!!!Absolutely worse desicion you can ever make if you order flowers from them!Not delivering on time, and they deliver almost dying flowers, that should go to thrash! Not even close..."
- "On sunday march 10 2013 i purchased 96 loads of gain liquid laundry detergent..My 17month old daughter was able to twist off the black cap that makes the flow quicker...."
- "I bought tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert in New Jersey, and I was super excited because they are my favorite band and helped me through so much. I..."
- "Waitress was a little rude at first then we discovered she was just irritated from fellow co-workers. We had 5 sets dirty silver ware dirty plates ... found a..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."