Camping World - Bad service

Feb 10
review #475122

Bought our 1st motor home from camping world Oct.2013.We were so HAPPY!

Sales people were great.We bought a used motorhome,so we knew we were going to have to put some things in to it.So we brought it to the service center in Fort Myers on Dec.10 2013. We needed the springs on the levelers fixed,2 roof vents installed,2 outside latches on compartments fixed and a new pull out sofa (that we purchased from camping world)installed.Well after numerous calls and cancelling camping reservations that we had we were told finally on Febuary 5th (almost 2 months) that everything was done and we could pick up lllnext day.HORRAY! Yah right,out side latches not even touched,told us they would fix right away had to wait 2 hours.couch was'nt bolted in good, could'nt reach seatbelts(it was thown in upjust before we picked up). Excuses were we've been so busy!Had to wait for parts!

We got in our motorhome and ran never to go back.

BEWHARE OF THIS PLACE!!You can do much better elsewhere.

9cfc377
Had an experience with Camping World?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
GoodSamCareTeam

Jun 27 St. Petersburg, Florida

I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced. If able please send me a email with your contact information. We would like help in this matter.
Mark
goodsamcs@goodsamfamily.com

Norma

Apr 15 Roanoke, Virginia

I was thinking of buying a new camping trailer after seeing the sale ads on TV. Glad I looked up this website first. Will find another dealer. Thanks to all that took the time to post comments.

Mar 28 Littleton, Colorado

Marcus is a greedy son of a bi**h who only looks out for his bank account..
Camping World is a joke. Marcus is too busy giving away money to people who dont need it, as oppose to helping his own company within. I guess when you realize what you're doing is a failure, one must reach out to new adventures.

John

Mar 25 St. Petersburg, Florida

Please provide details of your service visit; name, vehicle information, service writer, etc. so we can followup of this. We attempt to please every customer but unfortunately we don't always accomplish this. Giving us information so we can followup with the employees is a valuable tool for us to correct any problems.
Campingworld
Fort Myers, FL

Mar 28 Littleton, Colorado

Give it up my friend, your brand is a joke.
search "I hate camping world" and read the results.
next go to indeed.com and get your company review numbers. failing grade.
you want a reality check regarding CW? read this link.

I HATE Camping World!
THE REALITIES OF BUYING FROM AND WORKING AT CAMPING WORLD.
Sexual Harassment, Assault, Hostility, Wrongful Termination, and Retaliation • *** Disclaimer: I worked at Camping World in Golden, CO for aprox 7months. This is my story and these are my experiences viewed through my eyes working there. These are not allegations, simply my experiences and opinions expressed. • I am also a 2 time RV buyer from Camping World. this is how they treat repeat customers who become employees and want to have a fun job. • My first section is going to be the experiences on the work side of things. I will also write about the products and the store - in my opinion, where to get a better deal with out supporting Camping World… • I moved to Colorado in the summer of 2013 due to my mom being diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease (like Michael J Fox and body trembling, flopping, etc). Not an easy process to watch - your mom dying. • Location: Camping World, 16000 West Colfax, Golden, Colorado. I started at the parts counter, all customers do is *** about the services provided, the bad attitude of service writers and quality of services provided… they are rightfully so. the service department is a mess, this is reflected in Valencia, CA also. • BTW - IF you get stuck in LA, Ventura, or Riverside - you have plenty of options… RV Repair on "the old road" ask for Dave, great guy and he has everything CW does not, and has no attitude, unlike Peter, in CW
... Show more

notgivingit

Feb 10 Auburn, Massachusetts

one important thing you left out is what service center was this you brought it to? was it one of theirs or someone else? if it was someone else how is it the place you bought it's fault for the condition of it 2 months after you bought it and brought it in for work to be done on it?

babs57

Feb 10

IT WAS BROUGHT TO FORT MYERS CAMPING, WOR.LD.It took the.,m almost 2 months to do work

Mar 28 Littleton, Colorado

which service center? it doesn't matter, they all suck.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Camping World.
Filing a new complaint about
×